Are you looking to expand your dive time? Maybe you’re a scientific diver or photographer looking to stay in the water a little longer? The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 percent within your current certification level to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet during dives that do not require staged decompression. Often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, this can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career. TDI Advanced Nitrox Course is also a must for SCR or CCR divers.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver, or equivalent
- Show proof of 25 logged open water dives
- If this course is taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, the minimum age is 18
Open Water Execution
- Four dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 100 minutes
- If the TDI Advanced Nitrox course is taught in conjunction with decompression procedures*, only a total of 6 dives are required, more may be conducted at the discretion of the instructor, with a maximum depth of 45 metres / 150 feet
- If Advanced Nitrox is taught in conjunction with Intro to Tech*, only a total of four (4) dives are required, more may be conducted at the discretion of the instructor, but all dives must be conducted at depths within the diver’s current level of certification and no dives should exceed 23 metres / 75 feet
- Only 2 dives from advanced wreck course may be credited towards the total dives required
- TDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
- The minimum number of classroom and briefing hours is 6
* – A 3-way combination of TDI Intro to Tech, Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures is permitted with a minimum of 8 dives required. The prerequisites for advanced nitrox and decompression procedures diver must be met for this combination before starting the program.
Contact us for more information